By participating in Okanagan Gymnastics Centre (OGC) programs and activities, and purchasing Gymnastics BC Membership Insurance individuals and families agree to the following:
- Consent for my child’s name and/or photo to be used on club bulletin board or newsletter or website.
- Consent for media to release my child’s name and/or photo in any media coverage at the gym.
- Consent for the club to disclose my name, phone number, mailing address, and my child’s name to the Board of Directors and appointed volunteers for the purposes of receiving information on special events, etc. that my child may be involved in.
- Consent for the collection, use, disclosure, and retention of your personal information are all regulated by law in British Columbia. OGC collects and uses your personal information primarily to provide you with the programs, services, products and information you require as a member. OGC may share your information with Gymnastics BC, Gymnastics Canada and various levels of government as required.
There is always a certain amount of risk involved with any sport and the following consent is necessary for proper care of children when an emergency occurs:
- I fully understand the nature of the activities my child will be involved with at the Okanagan Gymnastics Centre (OGC). I hereby give my consent for my child to participate in the programs offered by OGC. I hereby agree that my child/children, adopted or otherwise, my heirs and executors waive and release all rights and claims for any damages against OGC, it’s representatives, paid or volunteer for any injury or damages in connection with the programs run by OGC.
- It is my understanding that the coaches and staff and other authorities, paid or volunteer, will use their best judgment in determining emergency care and procedures, and that OGC assumes no financial obligations for expenses occurred in carrying out emergency procedures and/or emergency transportation. I hereby authorize simple first aid and consent to any examination, X-ray, medical, dental or surgical diagnosis which is deemed necessary, I confirm that my child is in good health and I have reported any medical information which is necessary for the proper training of my child.
Registration & Payment
- Rates are determined by session amount, not including the insurance/membership fee.
- Late registrations are pro-rated.
- Refund Policy: There is a $30.00 fee to withdraw from a class that has already started. Missed classes are only refunded if a Drs note is provided. We do not offer makeup classes.
- Gymnastics BC insurance/registration fee is non-refundable.
- All NSF cheques returned to OGC for reason of insufficient funds will be subject to a $25.00 NSF charge and the child will not be allowed to continue training until the cheque has been replaced or cleared.
OGC, its coaches, staff and executives, are not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Please do not bring valuables to the gym. Coin lockers are provided in the concession area.