Click here for schedules and to register online:
New to online registration? Check out these tips:
To view classes (descriptions, schedules, availability, cost, registration deadlines, and instructors):
- Click the “Register Online; Go!” icon. It will take you to a separate, secure Okanagan Gymnastics registration website hosted by Activenet.
- Select “View Classes” or “Activities” for class schedules.
- With well over 100 classes listed, you may wish to use search options, such as Category (i.e. pre-school, boys); and Sort By (i.e. start date, activity name or age grouping).
- Click on the class links to find out class details, including class descriptions, capacity, age & gender guidelines, prerequisites, registration deadlines, and instructors
- To register for classes online, you must have online account and a current Gymnastics BC Membership for each participating child (The membership fee will be included when you enroll in your first program).
Ready to Register? Here’s the process:
- Create your family account:
- Click on “Create Account”.
- You will be able to add your individual children (or friends’ children) during the “Assign Participants” process
- Confirmation of your new online account will be sent to your email.
- Select classes from the “View Classes” or “Activities” pages
- If you are unsure of your childs badge level, please call the office
- You may register for other families’ children if you have included their names as “participants” in your Account Information, and they have a current Gymnastics BC Membership.
- If a class or registration period is not available, the “Add to My Cart” Icon will not appear
- View “My Cart” at any time to see which classes you have chosen. You will be able to add or delete items from your cart at any time up to Checkout.
- Proceed to Checkout.
- Confirmation of Registration will be sent to your email account.
- In-person registration for classes and Gymnastics BC Memberships are available at the Okanagan Gymnastics Centre office (250-765-0888) following an initial online registration period.