Registration Dates & Schedules
Gymnastics is our specialty! Our coaches guide classes with a focus on fun and fitness. We have a 15,000 square foot facility with four trampolines, three foam pits and plenty of equipment. Are you ready to learn a new trick? What about challenge yourself and make some new friends? It's time to let the fun begin!
Spring Session Schedule
We've added 2 new classes to our Spring schedule!
- Ninja Classes (Saturdays 12:30 or 1:30, 1 hour). This BRAND NEW CO- ED class is an exciting mix of gymnastics and parkour for those age 6-10. Bring lots of energy and learn new tricks with your own style!
- Teen Class (Wednesday 7 pm, 1.5 hours). This CO-ED class is for those 13-18 years old who are looking to combine fitness with gymnastics. No experience necessary!
Click here to view the Spring Kinder Gym (Under 6 years old) Schedule!
Click here to view the Spring Recreational (Age 6+) Schedule!
- April 3rd – First day of Spring Session
- June 28th- Last day of Spring Session
Summer Session Schedule - Click here to view the schedule!
- May 22 – 9 am on line registration for summer session
- June 12 – 9 am in person and by phone registration for summer session
- June 28 – last day of spring session
- August 7 – 7 am on line registration for fall
We are excited to announce that we recently updated our artistic girls recreation programs. Please click here to read more about the changes that started September 2016 for Artistic Girls.
Possible Funding Sources
Parents can apply directly to these possible funding sources for support:
- Athletics 4 Kids: http://www.a4k.ca/
- JumpStart: http://jumpstart.canadiantire.ca/en.html?gclid=COjEl8jV3dACFcVgfgodorEGSw#apply
- KidSport™ is a community based sport-funding program established in 1993 by Sport BC. KidSport™ provides grants for children ages 18 and under to participate in a sport season of their choice. There are 41 community chapters in BC and over 175 chapters across Canada. KidSport™ works to fulfill its mission of eliminating the financial barriers to sport participation, ‘So ALL Kids Can Play!’ For more information, please visit www.KidSport.ca/BC. Please note that this is not part of Okanagan Gymnastics and you apply to KidSport Kelowna by clicking on this application: http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/site/assets/files/7175/2016-ks_kelowna_application-1.pdf